For The Authors
RESEE2023 Conference: Extension of Deadline for Papers
The Secretariat of the 7th International Conference on Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Efficiency (RESEE2023) is pleased to announce that, due to a number of requests, the deadline for paper submission has been extended to August 28, 2023. For submission guidelines, paper template, and to submit your paper, please check below.
It is acceptable if by the new deadline you submit extended summaries of papers, e.g. 4-5 pages long. Those who wish a full paper to be included in the proceedings may send a full paper by September 30, 2023. Those who do not, can have their 4-5-page-paper appear in the proceedings if they wish so. Whatever paper you submit in any case, please follow the template available below.
Submission of Papers
- The Organising Committee invites authors to submit papers for supplementary presentations in the areas listed.
- The selection of the papers will be based on a review process concerning the originality of the contribution and clarity of presentation.
- Prospective Authors are invited to submit a full paper for review from the very beginning.
- It is recommended that a brief professional biography or curriculum vitae (a maximum of half a page in length) be included with the paper as a separate document.
- The paper should be of minimal commercial content.
- The paper will be submitted in electronic form in accordance with the Conference requirements and within the deadlines indicated, as shown under Paper Submission below.
- The papers will be written in English. Submitted papers must use a page setup for A4 (210×197 mm) paper size, white background, with 25 mm margin on all four sites.
- They should be typed in single space using Times New Roman 12 font.
- A typical manuscript is limited to 10 pages, including Abstract, Figures, Tables, illustrations, photographs, graphs and references.
- Full details for corresponding with the author(s) (including e-mail and telefax) should be provided.
- Paper template: Detailed instructions on the layout of papers are available on the link below.
- The presentation of all the selected papers will be 15 minutes long. Each session will be followed by a 10-minute discussion.
- Conference proceedings: All accepted papers and the papers of the invited speakers will be available to the registered participants in the Conference webpage.
- Official language: The official language of the conference is English.