Meet the Editor Workshop
Professor Agis Papadopoulos, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Associate Editor in Energy and Buildings (Elsevier)
- Editor in Chief of Energy Sources Part A: Recovery, Utilization and Environmental Effects (Taylor & Francis)
- Associate Editor of Journal of Cleaner Production (Elsevier)
- Associate Editor of Solar Energy Journal (Elsevier)
Associate Professor Paris Fokaides from Frederick University, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Sustainable Energy (Taylor & Francis).
During the workshop, our esteemed panel will address crucial topics such as:
- Crafting high-quality papers with significant impact
- Avoiding common mistakes during the paper preparation process
- Upholding ethical standards in the publishing world
This is an exceptional opportunity for researchers and PhD students to gain valuable insights and enhance their understanding of the academic publishing landscape. Attendees will have the chance to interact with experienced editors and learn from their vast knowledge and expertise.
We look forward to your participation in this insightful workshop and the invaluable contributions you will bring to the discussions.